In the Works:Signature Landscapes: California’s Bold, Innovative Gardens
- Jamal charley on Yard Crashers San Diego – What an Experience!
- Jerry Hara on Before and After Landscapes
- James Turbeville on Yard Crashers San Diego – What an Experience!
- Sharon Kim on Yard Crashers San Diego – What an Experience!
- How to Design and Install Outdoor Lighting | Steve Harbour on Outdoor Entertainment Spaces
Category Archives: San Diego’s Distinctive Landscapes – A Designer’s Perspective
I recently rediscovered a funky little hidden little nursery and florist named ‘Feather Acres’ high on a hill in Del Mar, CA. Continue reading
This is the first of a regular series of postings highlighting the varied look of San Diego’s landscapes and outdoor architectural features. Described by local San Diego garden and landscape designer Steve Harbour, each post features a distinct outdoor environment that adds to the peculiar flavor of San Diego landscapes. Continue reading